Enjoy the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas as you wind your way through the world’s most beautiful theme park in this exciting 8k run through the wonderfully decorated Christmas Town in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia.
Relive the excitement from last year's event: the great atmosphere, hot chocolate, awesome music and DJ, ornament finisher's medal, an awesome long-sleeved technical running shirt, the Chick-fil-A Cows, US Marines, Toys for Tots, and snow (no promises!).
- Block 1: $30 Open to 500 registrants. SOLD OUT
- Block 2: $35 SOLD OUT
- Block 3:$45SOLD OUT
- Block 4: $50 SOLD OUT
- Block 5: $55
- Discounted ticket to Christmas Town -50% off gate price
- FREE Day Pass to 2018 Spring Season
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Chick-fil-A Coupon
Running of the Cows Fun Run
- Half Mile Fun Run
- Always $10
- Finisher medal
- Post-Race Food
- Hot Chocolate
- Opportunity to run with the Chick-fil-A Cows
- Access to the Chick-fil-A Family Fun Zone
- Over 300 participants!
- No refunds or transfers of entry fees
- All deferrals/race changes must be made by November 26, 2017.
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after November 26, 2017
- There is a $10 deferral fee for the 8K
- T-shirts are guaranteed throughout online registration. Anyone who registers during packet pick up or race day will have access to shirts on a first come, first serve basis. If your t-shirt size is unavailable on site, you will have the option to register and receive a $5 discount
- If another runner is picking up your race packet they must bring the authorization form and a valid ID Packet Pick Up Authorization Form
- Participants must pick up their packets in person at one of the scheduled packet pick-up locations. Race packets not picked up by the participant prior to the start of the race will not be mailed once the race date has passed. Unclaimed t-shirts will be placed back into inventory and made available for runners to exchange sizes at the post race celebration, and sizes are not guaranteed.
To Defer/ Change Race Entry please follow these instructions:
1. Visit Chronotrack Live
2. Log into your Chronotrack account. If you do not have one, you will need to create one so that you can manage your race(s)
3. Once logged in, you will see all of the races you are registered for. Beside each race there are two buttons, View Receipt and Change Race. CLICK Change Race.
4. You will be given two options, either defer your race, or change your race. If you want to remove yourself from the current year’s race, and defer your entry to the following year, select defer. If you would like to change your current race selection to a different race, select change race. Follow the prompts under each of these options to make the changes you desire.
If you have any questions, please contact Flat-Out Events at 757-879-3279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants will receive a finishers medal.
Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers for the 8K. Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three finishers in the following age categories for men and women: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.